The Society for Consciousness Studies is a professional organizational gathering scholars and researchers, as well as advanced students and others who are seriously interested in consciousness studies.
- Support a Consciousness Studies movement that can change the worldview of humanity from one of materialism to one in which we understand and experience the primacy, nonlocality and nonduality of consciousness.
- Enjoy a rich dialogue with the core group of Consciousness researchers in the field today, keeping you up-to-date on leading edge discoveries, discussions, conferences and publications in the field.
- The opportunity to publish in a serious journal that is part of the digital commons of the California Institute of Integral Studies.
- The opportunity to present at the Society’s conferences.
- The listing of your program in the Resources section of this website.
The Society for Consciousness Studies uses dues and donations to pay for the administration of the Society’s programs, notably the annual SCS Conferences. Dues are voluntary and are based on the ability to pay. The Society is a 501(c)(3) organization, your membership fee is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. The voluntary membership dues are paid annually in September or upon joining the Society.
New Member Process
- Complete the form below including a short bio explicating your qualifications for membership.
- Your application will be reviewed by the Board of Trustees for approval.
- Once approved you will be notified and introduced to the membership through the listserv.
- The membership committee will notify you about the voluntary dues process.